Dear Website Visitor,
Cookies: Cookies are small data files received when you visit our website via your computer or mobile device. Cookies are commonly indicated to make the website more functional and user-friendly and to report the information collected when necessary.
There are many types of cookies that serve different purposes. Cookies may also be collected directly from the website or collected by third parties. The main purpose of these types of cookies is to increase the functionality of the website and to use them in advertising and analysis.
Legal Grounds of Using Cookies: FEVUP BRANDS collects and processes mandatory cookies in order to ensure technical functionality of the website. Other cookies are used to increase the online user experience. Other details about cookies are given below.
Mandatory Cookies: These types of cookies are mandatory for the functionality of the website and are used to increase the user experience and to perform registration and operations for technical reasons.
Functional and Analytical Cookies: These types of cookies are used to list and analyze the user's way of using the website and their preferences, and to carry out advertising activities.
How Are Cookies Collected?
Data is collected through your devices as access browsers. This information is device-specific and can be deleted by the user at any time and access to the information can be prevented.
How To Manage Cookies:
Many web browsers are set to automatically accept cookies. However, the browser can be configured to block cookies for all or specific sites, to alert when a cookie is set, to block third-party cookies. You can use the links below to get detailed information about the browser's cookie settings and to change the settings.
• Google Chrome: You can allow or block cookies from the "Cookies" tab by clicking the lock icon next to the website address of FEVUP BRANDS.
• Mozilla Firefox: You can allow or block cookies from the “Privacy and Security” section in the “Options” tab of your browser.
• Yandex: Open the “Sites” tab in the “Settings” section of your browser. You can delete or block cookies from the "Advanced settings" tab by scrolling down the page.
• Safari : You can allow or block cookies from the “Privacy and Security” tab in the “Settings” section of your browser.
• Opera: Open the “Advanced” tab in the “Preferences” section of your browser. You can then delete or block cookies from the "Cookies" tab.